Gloria, from That SoCal Life, nominated me for a Liebster Award.
Here is what the award entails:
– Post 11 facts about yourself.
– Answer the questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create questions for the next group of nominees.
– Choose up to 11 (or more or less depends on the rules you follow) bloggers to nominate and link them in the post!
– Let your nominees know that they’ve been tagged- and no tag-backs!
1. My favorite band is Rancid and it has been since the 7th grade
2. My dog is from Tijuana, Mexico and she originally knew her commands in Spanish
3. I’m the most successful and happy when I’m organized- MyFitnessPal, Lilly Pulitzer planner, to-do lists galore!
4. I don’t have favorite colors; I like combinations of colors like blue & pink, yellow & blue, purple & yellow, etc.
5. I don’t regret much
6. No one knows what color my eyes are….but they’re green and yellow!
7. I love getting ready in the morning when I’m not in a rush
8. I don’t consider myself a vegetarian but I’ll go months at a time without eating meat
9. The only toothpaste I use is Tom’s Fluoride-Free
10. Breakfast foods are my favorite
11. I dropped out of college when I was 19, moved cross-country from Connecticut to San Diego with a friend, supported myself while I transferred colleges a couple times, and then finally got my bachelors degree
Below are some of the questions that Gloria asked me. At the bottom, I will ask my own questions and nominate some other bloggers…
What is your typical morning routine like?
My new morning routine, starting this week is: Wake up, drink a glass of water, do a 30 min. workout from the BeachBabe DVD, walk Lilo, shower, make breakfast and pack up food and my bag for the day, makeup, hair, clothes, keys, car, work.
What is one talent you wish you had?
WELL. I wish I was really good at dancing so I could have dance-offs with haters
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Paris Hilton’s Dog or a monkey
What are your pet peeves?
When my nails are too long, dry skin, people who throw their ciggs out the car window… #firstworldproblems
Who is your real-life hero?
What is your greatest fear?
Swimming in the ocean and realizing a giant whale is next to me
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Not sure yet
What is your idea of perfect happiness? OR Where and when were you been happiest?
I try to consider right now (every day) to be the happiest I’ve ever been because you never know what tomorrow will bring. But hopefully tomorrow brings happiness too!
What is your most treasured possession?
My Nana’s ring
Which qualities do you look for in friends? In relationships?
A crazy sense of humor & it’s always a plus if they love dogs!
__ , ," e`--o (( ( | __,' \\~----------------' \_;/ ( / /) ._______________. ) (( ( (( ( ``-' ``-'
1. What was your most embarrassing moment?
2. What country would you like to visit (that you haven’t already)?
3. What is your typical morning routine like?
4. What would you do if you had a billion dollars?
5. What is your favorite form of exercise?
6. What is your favorite healthy snack?
7. What is your most treasured possession?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. How do you de-stress?
10. What is your favorite chore to do around the house?