The past few years, San Diego has gone through some major heat waves in September. Today reached 98 degrees! I don’t know about you, but popsicles are one of my favorite snacks to cool off with on the weekends and after dinner.
I decided to do a little experimenting with my adorable new popsicle holders to create a multi-benefit popsicle. The result was a juicy, berry flavored ice pop with real strawberry chunks inside. I used SLIMQUICK® Pure Extra Strength Mixed Berry which gave the pops a serious punch of berry-deliciousness and the added benefits of BioPure Green Tea™.
BioPure Green Tea™ is so cool because it isolates the fat-burning component in green tea that speeds up your metabolism. The SLIMQUICK® Pure Extra Strength also contains natural ingredients like antioxidants, calcium, vitamin D.
Here’s the super simple recipe:
- Fresh Strawberries
- 1 packet of SLIMQUICK® Pure Extra Strength Mixed Berry
- 1 set of ice pop molds (I got mine from World Market)
- Wash and chop the strawberries– I cut them into thin strips so they would be easier to eat when frozen
- Place the strawberries in the bottom of each ice pop holder
- Fill a bowl with water
- Empty the entire packet of SLIMQUICK® and stir
- Pour into ice pop mold
- Secure the ice pop holders
I received this product complimentary, for testing purposes. As always, all thoughts are my own. Powered by BrandBacker.